Radiologic School of Technology Physics Course
Radiologic School of Technology Quality Management Course
and Radiation Therapy School Physics Semester Courses
Our experience and expertise make us an excellent choice to help your students master their physics training. Take all or some of the Physics Coursework off your hands, and send your students to the Physics experts! To set up this course it is best to contact us so we can tailor the program to your needs for your students.
Program directors are supported by our Board Certified Physicist and your classroom teaching time is now replaced with world-class online physics courses.
Students passing the ARRT board physics portion with this course as your study guide!
To purchase as a single individual for study and board review purposes the course is available for $50 per student thru a radiological tech school single pass program.
For the Radiation Therapy PayPal Option Enrollment $50 - Click here
If you are interested in this course and would like additional information, even a temporary 7-day pass for program instructors only, check out the course prior to purchase. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our physicist Laura Smith at cell/text: 586 808 3058 directly.
- Our online comprehensive physics courses are designed to replace or supplement your current course.
- These courses deliver exactly what your students need to meet the ASRT, ARRT, and JRCERT course requirements.
- We currently have forty-one (41) weekly topics of physics material with audio/visual presentations. You choose which courses your students will review.
- Taught by an American Board of Radiology (ABR) Certified Physicist. Unique teaching methods are used to teach physics in an understandable way. Instructors can try this out for free - see if this program works for their school.
- Online access - students can access the course wherever they have an internet connection.
- Easy to follow course format.
- Detailed course requirements are provided.
discounts are as low as $50/student. The course is
a semester program, for a small fee extended to be later used by your
student as a board review.
- Printable course material.
- Recommended reading material - educational reference articles relating to course material.
- Every topic includes a timed quiz with detailed answers provided for student review. Each quiz is pulled randomly from our extensive question bank so every student will have a unique quiz. Quizzes are similar to board format.
- Timed midterm and final exams.
- Student progress reports can be emailed to the program instructors weekly or monthly.
- Customizable - formatted to your program requirements.
- Developed and maintained by an American Board of Radiology certified Diagnostic Medical Physicist with over 29 years of experience teaching medical professionals. Our physicists can answer your students' questions if they need additional assistance.
Contact us for the best online physics training available! Support@MedicalPhysicsTraining.com
Course Disclaimer: We here at Medical Physics Training make every effort to produce excellence in your regulatory education. When new guidelines or rules and regulations are updated, we will make every effort to timely update our courses, as necessary. Responsibility for regulatory compliances remains with the facility therefore we encourage you to routinely check all relevant regulatory agencies directly and regularly to assure the latest updates for clinical and administrative guidelines that apply to your staff. Please report any concerns you have about patient safety or quality of care at your location to your accrediting organization.The course developers and operators of this site assume no liability or responsibility for any and all injuries, illnesses, or death; damages (either consequential, special, or incidental), or losses that arise from or are in connection to the use of these materials and information. Additionally, the developers and site operators make no representation of the timeliness, thoroughness, or accuracy of these materials. By continuing with this course, you agree to indemnify the course developers and site operators against all claims and actions that arise from the use of this material and the information provided on this site.