Radiologic School of Technology Physics Course
Radiologic School of Technology Quality Management Course
and Radiation Therapy School Physics Semester Courses
Imagine you skipping teaching Physics for all of your students for this low price, imagine having access to a Board Certified Physicist to teach your students for this low price.
Imagine students passing the ARRT board physics portion with this course as your study guide!
To purchase as a single individual for study and board review purposes the course is available for $45 per student thru a radiological tech school single pass program - Click here for this option.
If you are interested in this course and would like additional information, even a temporary 7-day pass for program instructors only, check out the course prior to purchase. Simply contact email@example.com or call our physicist Laura Smith at cell/text: 586 808 3058 directly.
- Unique teaching methods are used to teach physics in an understandable way. Instructors can try this out for free - see if this program works for their school.
- Online access - students can access the course wherever they have an internet connection.
- Easy to follow course format.
- Course navigation video - familiarizes students with the course layout.
- Detailed course requirements are provided.
- Up to Twenty-nine (29) currently available weekly courses and Twenty-nine (29) quizzes of physics material with audio/visual presentations. You choose which courses your students will review.
- Printable course material.
- Recommended reading material - educational reference articles relating to course material.
- Every topic includes a timed quiz with detailed answers provided for student review. Each quiz is pulled randomly from our extensive question bank so every student will have a unique quiz. Quizzes are similar to board format.
- Timed midterm and final exams.
- Student progress reports can be provided weekly or monthly to the program instructors via email.
- Customizable - formatted to your program requirements.
- Unparalleled instructor support.
Developed and maintained by an American Board of Radiology certified Diagnostic Medical Physicist with over 29 years of experience teaching medical professionals. Our physicists are available to answer your students' questions if they need additional assistance.
Contact us for the best online physics training available! Support@MedicalPhysicsTraining.com
Course Disclaimer: We here at Medical Physics Training make every effort to produce excellence in your regulatory education. When new guidelines or rules and regulations are updated, we will make every effort to timely update our courses, as necessary. Responsibility for regulatory compliances remains with the facility therefore we encourage you to routinely check all relevant regulatory agencies directly and regularly to assure the latest updates for clinical and administrative guidelines that apply to your staff.
Please report any concerns you have about patient safety or quality of care at your location to your accrediting organization.
The course developers and operators of this site assume no liability or responsibility for any and all injuries, illnesses, or death; damages (either consequential, special, or incidental), or losses that arise from or are in connection to the use of these materials and information.
Additionally, the developers and site operators make no representation of the timeliness, thoroughness, or accuracy of these materials. By continuing with this course, you agree to indemnify the course developers and site operators against all claims and actions that arise from the use of this material and the information provided on this site.